Position: SEO Executive (On-site)
An international leader in digital marketing, with over 220 employees in over 34 states. We provide comprehensive internet marketing services to companies in all industries, with a focus on helping them gain a competitive edge. Our digital marketing experts are located all over the globe, and we are committed to delivering tailored web services that assist our clients to reach their long-term objectives.
Job responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Improve website’s current performance and traffic.
- Implementation of advance technical SEO roadmap based on the latest best practicesCoordinating with content, design, social media, and other teams
- Have leadership skills to manage team
- Identify gaps and growth opportunities and convert them into wins
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content and landing pages
- Acquire quality backlinks for the digital properties
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trend
- Must have 2 years on-site experience
- Must have excellent knowledge about the google guidelines and standards on SEO best practices
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g., SEMrush, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Advance Web Ranking) and web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics/Search Console)
- Excellent English vocabulary skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
Job Type: Full-time (On-site)
Salary: Rs 50,000 – Rs 70,000 per month
Location: Township, Lahore
Interested in this job?
Please fill in the form below: