You can improve your eCommerce website by optimizing it holistically and making it easier for people to convert into customers. Everything on your website should lead users to the end goal of buying what you’re selling. It’s the navigation, the design, the content, and the product description. A conversion rate optimization audit is important since optimization is such a comprehensive process. We’ve been doing web design and SEO for over a decade, so we’re very experienced at improving the user experience.
Shoppers like shopping online more than in-store shopping 71% of the time. How do you optimize your eCommerce business? You’ve got a product-based business, but you don’t have an online shop? No problem!
eCommerce optimization specialists
Our team will help you create and/or optimize your website to boost online revenue and get more attention from your audience.
Our eCommerce marketing includes these things:
- We optimize for Google, Yahoo, and Bing, and the rest of the major search engines.
- Structure and layout: We’ll work with you to make sure your online store is attractive, easy to use, and search engine friendly.
- You can avoid the common eCommerce pitfalls by doing exhaustive keyword research. Making sure your products have the right titles and descriptions is crucial.
- Content optimization can enable you to be found when otherwise you wouldn’t. Before you include content with your products, make sure it’s optimized.
- Pay Per Click Management: We’ll make sure your site is optimized and manage your PPC campaign (or create one) in order to get your most important products found by search engines. A call to action is both a powerful marketing tool and can enable even the smallest amount of people to turn into paying customers.
- Good calls to action: An effective call to action and convincing content can get someone who was just researching a product to buy it.
- Get a full breakdown of your site’s activity in Google Analytics.
- So you can check the keyword rankings whenever you want, we update them all the time.
- Our team will send you a report after we work on your site.
- Every month, you’ll get a report from your eCommerce Optimization expert about how you’re doing.
- If you’ve got any eCommerce questions, hit up your dedicated eCommerce specialist.